Empire Innsbrook Vent Free Insert
The Innsbrook Vent-Free insert is available in two sizes to fit most wood-burning fireplaces. Hand-painted ceramic fiber logs, nestled around a variable flame height burner, combine to create one exceptionally attractive fireplace. With inputs of 20,000 Btu, 28,000 Btu, the insert's unique burner design produces natural flickering flames.
The Innsbrook Fireplace Insert features all-metal construction, with a ceramic fiber brick liner, black louvers, and large heat-resistant ceramic glass window.
The built-in blower automatically cycles on and off to gently and quietly circulate the heat. Surround kits, available in steel and cast iron, neatly conceal the original fireplace opening for a perfectly finished installation.
Options and Accessories
Optional louvers are available in finishes to complement any décor - hammered pewter, brushed stainless steel, and polished brass. Louver styles include slat, mission, leaf, and arched.
- Available in natural gas or propane
- Stainless steel slope glaze burner
- Provides 20,000 (Small) 28,000 (Medium) BTU's
- 99% efficient
- Comes standard with an automatic variable speed blower
- Banded brick liners have dark "creamed-coffee" bricks with charcoal mortar in running bond courses, plus an accent band of diagonal bricks
- Remote ready units (remote optional)
- Comes standard with slat black louvers
- Decorative louvers and other finishes of louvers can also be purchased
- Insert surround required (must be purchased separately)
Small: Minimum Fireplace Openings Front Hight 18.5" Front Width 26.5" Depth 12.75" and Rear Width 15.75"
Medium: Minimum Fireplace Openings Front Hight 21.5" Front Width 30.5" Depth 14.25" and Rear Width 19"